You are responsible for obtaining all travel documents and visas and for complying with all laws, regulations, orders, demands and travel requirements of countries to be flown from, into or through which you transit.
• We shall not be liable for the consequences to any passenger resulting from his or her failure to obtain such documents or visas or to comply with such laws regulations, orders, demands', requirements, rules or instructions.
• Travel documents Prior to travel, you must present all exit, entry, health and other documents required by law, regulation, order, demand or other requirement of the countries concerned, and permit us to take it and retain copies thereof. We reserve the right to refuse carriage if you have not complied with these requirements, or your travel documents do not appear to be in order.
• Refusal of entry If you are denied entry into any country, you must pay to us the cost of any fine or charge assessed against us by the Government concerned and the cost of transporting you from that country. The fare collected for carriage to the point of refusal or denied entry will not be refunded by us.
• Passenger responsible for fines, detention costs, etc. If we are required to pay any fine or penalty or to incur any expenditure by reason of your failure to comply with laws, regulations, orders, demands or other travel requirements of the countries concerned or to produce the required documents, you shall reimburse us on demand any amount so paid or expenditure so incurred. We may apply towards such payment or expenditure the value of any unused carriage on your ticket, or any of your funds in our possession.
• Customs inspection : If required, you shall attend inspection of your baggage, by customs or other Government officials. We are not liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you in the course of such inspection or through your failure to comply with this requirement.